The things I’ve seen…
- My physics lecturer throwing a pen at the wall, exclaiming “fields!”.
- Hundreds of tourists taking photos of… something.
- Hundreds of tourists looking overly excited at inanimate objects.
- Hundreds of tourists blocking my path. (I need one of these…)
- A guy dragging some metal along a saw and calling it music.
- That guy that plays guitar and lives in the bin outside Kings.
- Four homeless guys demanding money and swearing when I say no.
- Sunshine! (We’re actually getting decent weather round here.)
- A guy with a trumpet that follows me around town…
- Two Big Shoe salesmen. (Although they seem to be holding a copy of the Big Issue… I dunno, it sounds like “big shoe”.)
- A gang of students running and screaming outside like twelve year olds.
- A big group of tourists outside Trinity taking photos of each other holding apples, or balancing them on their heads. (Lolwat? Is this the latest craze?)
- Three tourists taking photos with an iPad. (Seriously, stop it. It looks silly.)
- One tourist doing both of the above. (Sigh.)
- Students coming down to the restaurant for brunch in pyjamas.
- A fellow Ingress resistance player. (You should totally join us too.)
- Student parties upstairs where the students collapse one by one. (At least it sounds like that. *thud* … *thud* … *thud* …)
- Did I mention all those tourists?
A typical day in Cambridge.